Monday, August 8, 2011

Maternity Photos

A huge thank you goes out to our friends, Tim and Katie Walsh.  They're in our community group at church and I also work with Tim at Dave Ramsey’s office.  I could go on and on about how much we love this couple and their amazing talents.  One of those talents is photography!  Tim says he’s an amateur, but I think the photos below prove otherwise.  They were so sweet to offer to take some maternity photos for us and I am so glad they did!  I think I was about 35 weeks along in these shots.  The soccer ball shape in these pictures is now very basketball looking. 


Looks like I swallowed a soccer ball!



Family of three


Ultra-sound image from 18 weeks.  Such a cute little profile!


Can you tell we're excited about this baby?


These overalls were Chris' when he was just a wee boy. Can't wait to see our little guy in them!
  Thanks again Tim and Katie for blessing us with these captured memories!  We love you!

3 comments:

  1. I wish I would have known about this blog before malia has been asking about where your pregnancy pictures are so now I can tell her. You two are going to make such amazing parents I am so happy for you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kajsa, I love these photos! You look stunning! Such a beautiful mamma! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tim did a great job....subject matter was easy to shoot too... Great stuff....I remember those jeans! ;)

    ReplyDelete