Monday, August 8, 2011

Showered with Love

All of my wonderful Nashville and Miami based sister-in-laws (5) and mother-in-laws (2) planned and executed an absolutely incredible baby shower for me in July.  They put so much work, time and love it to it.  I’m so lucky to have such wonderful women in my life and unbelievably grateful for them and to be part of their families!  I would write more about the shower, but you’ll be better served by visiting Courtney’s (one of the sister-in-laws) blog post about it here. She’s a master-blogger so I’m totally stealing her masterfully written post rather than doing my own.  Besides, it gives you good reason to check out her blog.  Her cute family is so much fun to read about! 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the blog shout-out!
    I've loved reading your bog, too, and planning your shower was so much fun.
    Oh- and I love your maternity photos.
    Now, come out and play, little baby White!

    ReplyDelete