Monday, August 8, 2011

The Tail End...

I can confidently say I am very excited I'm approaching the tail end of this pregnancy journey.  It’s really been a great experience.  And now I’m ready for the experience to wrap up and transition to motherhood.  I guess it’s a good thing that women get tired of being pregnant at the end since it actually makes the prospect of labor and birth a welcomed prospect rather than something scary.  You can tell me that I should enjoy these last days/weeks because it’s much easier when the baby is inside than outside, but it really doesn’t change the fact that we can’t wait to meet him!

2 comments:

  1. He's a blessed little man having such incredible parents! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neither can we! You already have been so impressive at how you have handled this change and transition. So proud of you!

    ReplyDelete